Health Mentor Guidelines on Video Submission
In an effort to make My Healing Mentors morning video series run as smoothly as possible please read and follow our mentor guidelines on video submission below:
- Do you have a 3 minute healing video you’ve already made? Or, do you have an idea for a new one? We’d be honored to share it with our audience! We ask that videos be no more than 2-3 minutes long. Imagine “Quantum Delivery!” or a 3 minute “Ted Talk” where subscribers look forward to their quick boost of healing inspiration each morning and are able to view it many times.
- Videos are an informal, heartfelt 2-3 minutes of giving with the idea of impacting and making a difference in one person’s life. In speaking to one person in the audience you’d like to reach viewers can instantly feel a connection with YOU and be eager to learn and want more.
- Create brief and impacting content with a favorite tip, tool or boost of inspiration. You might share an uplifting story to restore faith, a cutting edge healing option, a helpful strategy, a way to alleviate stress, a simple call to action, a relaxation technique, words of wisdom, something applicable that’s fun or funny (since laughter is good medicine) or maybe an idea that causes a shift in someone’s pain, thoughts or approach to their day, encouraging positive momentum.
- Provide a brief bio with a link to your website and/or free gift or special promotion you’re offering (e.g., book, webinar, program, podcast, summit, docu-series, etc.).
- Include a brief “attention grabbing” title for your video (e.g., “Could This Be a Root Cause of Your Pain?” “Quick Healing Smoothie,” “Calm Your Nervous System With This,” “Diet Matters,” “”Detox Your Thoughts,” “3 Minute Posture Fix,” “What Would You Love?” “Tap Away Your Pain & Anxiety,” “Easy Ways to Strengthen At Home,” “Gratitude Heals,” “3 Minute Energy Boost!” “Forgiveness Starts With Yourself,” “Do This For Sound Sleep,” “Blood Sugar Basics,” “Morning Meditation To Start Your Day,” etc.)
- We hope you’ll find My Healing Mentors morning video series so empowering and health promoting that you’ll be excited to share it with your followers! We’ll keep you posted on the scheduling of our upcoming launch date. If you send your personal 3 minute MHM video to your followers through email or post it on your website, Facebook page, etc. please include this link so they can sign up for free: https://myhealingmentors.com/ (As soon as our video series is ready to launch we’ll email an introductory invitation to join My Healing Mentors that you can personalize and share with your followers.)
- Upon submission of your video to our My Healing Mentors program you are granting My Healing Mentors permission to post your video, bio and links in an email to be sent to our subscribers, as well as on our MHM YouTube channel (if your video was made for My Healing Mentors) and also to announce and share your participation with other potential Mentors who are interested so they can see wonderful examples.
- If at any point in time you have changes to your website/free gift/product/promotion links please let us know. Also, if you close your business/service please notify us.
- To create your MHM landing page we need items 1-4 below. You can upload them as files to our dropbox by clicking this button:
Contact Us if you have any questions!
- The best email address to use for future communication with you
- A brief bio and photo of yourself that we can place under your video
- If you have an Affiliate Program we’d like to join but either way, please include Affiliate info and/or links to your program, product or free gift you wish to spotlight (along with a description & image) to place under your video.
- Your 2-3 minute video file (no more than 4 minutes) or a link to your YouTube video if it’s already made. If your video was made for My Healing Mentors we’ll upload it to our MHM YouTube channel. YouTube accepts the following video formats as of 2020: MOV, MPEG4, MP4, AVI, WMV, MPEG-PS, FLV, 3GPP, WebM, DNxHR, ProRes, CineForm, HEVC (h265). Please make sure your video is in one of the listed formats. (If you have a title for your video be sure to include that.)
- We’ll launch My Healing Mentors as soon as we have everything in place. (Please be patient with us!) 🙂